Are you eligible?
- Are you over the age of 19?
- Do you live in Wales?
- Are you employed and earning under £30,596 pa? Or is your job at risk?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, you should be eligible for PLA funding and FREE courses.
What you need to do next?
Have the following documents ready:
- Your Passport of Birth Certificate
- Driving Licence or Utility Bill
- Last 3 months payslips (or one payslip from each of the last three months if paid weekly)
- Non UK passport holders will also require BRP/EU Settlement.
Click on the Create your Personal Learning Account button at the bottom of this page
You will be taken to our Personal Learning Account creation portal. Here you will need to create a profile/account with the College*.
*If you already have a Cambria log in from a previous application to the College, please use these details.
Once you have set up your profile/account with the College please:
- Complete ALL sections of application form and tick all relevant consents
- Upload ALL required evidence
- Hit submit.
After hitting submit, your account will be verified, we will check your documents and a member of the Personal Learning Account team will be in touch with you within 7 working days.
- If evidence is not uploaded you will receive an email for 3 consecutive days as a reminder
- If no response is received after 3 emails your application will be closed and you will need to start the process of creating your account again.