Develop your workforce with fully funded Apprenticeship programmes.
Do you wish to upskill your existing workforce? Did you know you can benefit from recent changes in Welsh Government funding? As part of the Welsh Government’s spirit to create a ‘Prosperous and Secure’ Wales, employees of any age and length of service can now benefit from the fully funded Apprenticeship programme.
If you want to expand your business, develop a skilled workforce, and reduce training and recruitment costs, there’s no better time than today.
Contact the Cambria for Business team for further information on 0300 30 30 006.
Apprentice incentive payment for employing disabled people
To help businesses recruit an apprentice who is disabled the Welsh Government are offering incentives until 31 March 2024.
Details of the incentive are as follows:
- Employers who recruit a disabled apprentice on 1st April 2022 or later, will be eligible to receive an employer incentive of £2,000 per learner
- Payments are restricted to 10 disabled learners per business
- Incentives apply to apprenticeships delivered at levels 2 to 5 only and do not apply to degree apprenticeships.
You cannot apply if:
- You are recruiting on a zero hours contract
- You are using a shared apprenticeship model
- A learner is identified as having a disability after they have been recruited.
For more information please contact the Cambria for Business team on 0300 30 30 006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to hire an Apprentice?