Deeside and Yale
If you are serious about sport then a course at Coleg Cambria is right for you.
Wherever you see your future in the sports industry, we have the right course for you. Our courses run from Entry Level to Level 3 and will ensure that you develop the variety of skills and knowledge fundamental to successful progression in this exciting and rewarding area of work.
You will have access to some of the best facilities in Wales including North Wales Indoor Athletics Centre (NWIAC), Wrexham Tennis Centre, Queensway Athletics Centre as well as Plas Coch water and sand based sports pitches.
- Practical experience and coaching opportunities
- Community participation
- Residential experiences
- Strong links with local and national employers
- Work experience
- Guest speakers and industry experts
- Represent the college in sports teams
- Opportunities to compete in national competitions
- Sports Coach
- Self Employment
- Fitness Instructor
- Sports Development
- Sports Centre Manager
- Personal Trainer
- PE Teacher