Our professional Floristry courses have the reputation for being amongst the best in the UK and are designed to give you the skills you need for a successful career.
Our courses cover all aspects of commercial Floristry and will give you the opportunity to create exciting and imaginative floral displays for weddings, gifts, events and celebrations. Many of our previous students are now working in the Floristry industry across the UK and abroad.
- Outstanding floristry workshops
- Work experience locally, nationally, or overseas
- Field trips and industry guest speakers Experience at real events
- Floristry demonstrations by industry experts
- Community and volunteering opportunities
- Industry competitions
- Strong links with local business and employers
- Clubs and societies
Around 30,000 people are employed in Britain’s floristry industry, mainly as independent retailers.
- University / Apprenticeship
- Self Employment
- Retail Florist
- Event Organiser
- Freelance Florist
- Floral designer / Florist
- Interior plant displays
- Wedding Florist
- Wholesale Buyer