Deeside and Bersham Road
The right training and skills in Engineering can lead to a well paid career in a growing sector. Our
Fabrication and Welding courses will allow you to learn those skills in specialist workshops taught by industry trained staff. We will give you a thorough understanding of academic knowledge as well as the latest techniques in practical skills preparing you for your career.
Depending on your course you can learn a variety of fabrication and welding techniques such as sheet metal work, MIG and MMA process, assembling pipework and TIG and MIG welding.
- Specialist facilities, equipment and workshops
- Engineering Centre of Excellence
- Opportunity to compete in national skills competitions
- Excellent links with industry experts and businesses
- Work experience with local employers
- Excellent opportunities to gain an apprenticeship
The engineering industry is a continually growing sector and provides many career paths:
- Assembler and Fabricator
- Pipe Fitter
- Sheet Metal Worker