Deeside and Yale
Are you creative and a good communicator? Do you want to help others look and feel good about themselves? Our Beauty and Complementary Therapy courses prepare you to work in an industry offering a range of careers.
The rapid growth of the retail sector in fragrances, skin and hair care products and men's grooming means this profession has now become one of the world's most lucrative industries.
Our courses are designed to give you real life experiences and skills for employment. You will be assessed in a commercial environment and gain essential customer service skills in our professional workshops and commercial salons. You will be taught by industry expert tutors in our specialist facilities using high-end products and the latest equipment.
- Professional and commercial salons - Salon Celstryn and Salon Ia^l
- Specialist workshops
- Work experience with local employers
- Opportunity to compete in regional and national skills competitions
- Visits to industry
- Strong links with employers
- Guest speakers and industry experts
- The UK Beauty industry offers many career opportunities and employs around 1 million workers nationwide
- Beauty Therapist
- Complementary Therapist
- Nail Technician
- Spa Therapist
- Cruise Liners
- Make-up Artist