Deeside and Yale
Our Access to Higher Education (HE) courses prepare you to study for a degree and are designed for people who left school without the usual qualifications, such as A Levels. The courses offer a one year route to degree level studies leading to a variety of careers and are open to students with substantial life experiences gained since leaving school. Many of our Access to HE students have gone on to succeed at university and pursued new careers that they had never thought possible.
You can enrol on Access to HE courses to help you return to learning and progress to HE courses without any formal qualifications although some vocational degree courses require specific GCSEs as well as the Access to HE Diploma.
- Excellent support for university entry
- Strong links with Aberystwyth
- University, Bangor University, Glyndŵr
- University and the University of Chester
- Guest speakers and industry experts
- Industry related visits
- Work experience locally and nationally
- Social Work
- Heath and Social Care
- Youth and Community Work
- Criminal Psychology