All our courses explore the Travel and Tourism industry and prepare learners for work in tour operators, airlines, travel agencies, leisure venues, visitor attractions and customer service positions throughout the industry as well as offering a progression route to study tourism at University.
At Coleg Cambria - Yale we have a fully operational travel bureau, Yale Travel, which allows students the opportunity to develop real life work skills.
Travel and Tourism is one of the world's fastest growing industries, with the right training on offer here at Coleg Cambria, you can be part of it!
- Career paths
- Why us?
- Travel Agent
- Cabin Crew
- Overseas Resort Representative
- Attraction Manager
- Tourism Officer
- Tour Guide
- Event Management
- High levels of 'hands-on' learning to prepare you for the world of work
- Excellent links with industry creating real work opportunities
- Enter National competitions and represent your college
- Opportunity to learn outside your specialist main course, including include sports activities and volunteering
- Join the Student Voice and make new friends
- Dedicated team of learning support specialists, helping you to achieve your highest potential
If you're a Travel and Tourism student who is over 18, you could get the opportunity to work overseas during the summer with Eurocamp.
Our interactive map will show you what courses we offer at a venue local to you.
Launch the Venue Map
Recently made redundant?
You could be entitled to funding to help you return to work.
Find out more