Coleg Cambria’s Land-based Machinery courses will develop your skills and experience as a Land-based Mechanic / Technician in both agricultural and plant machinery.
In our extensive refurbished workshops at Llysfasi you will be able to learn about machinery servicing and repair. Topics you will cover will include fuel, engine and braking systems, steering and suspension, wheel and tyre maintenance, health and safety principles and a range of other topics.
- Career paths
- Why us?
- Field Service Engineer
- Machine Operator
- Self Employment
- Workshop Technician
- High levels of 'hands-on' learning to prepare you for the world of work
- Excellent links with industry creating real work opportunities
- Enter National competitions and represent your college
- Opportunity to learn outside your specialist main course, including include sports activities and volunteering
- Join the Student Voice and make new friends
- Dedicated team of learning support specialists, helping you to achieve your highest potential
Land-based machinery technology covers anything from small 2 stroke engines used in garden equipment up to large multi cylinder diesel engines found in construction plant and agricultural equipment.
We are a member of Landex:
Our interactive map will show you what courses we offer at a venue local to you.
Launch the Venue Map
Recently made redundant?
You could be entitled to funding to help you return to work.
Find out more