If you’re looking for an interesting ‘hands-on’ career with excellent employment prospects then Catering and Hospitality could be an ideal career choice.
Our courses are the starting point for many different careers in the catering and hospitality industry and help you to develop a wide range of commercial skills within our professional kitchens and training restaurants which are open to the public. You will also participate in real life work experience at local and national events and you’ll get the chance to enter prestigious culinary competitions.
Having completed your course there are many career options available locally, across the UK and abroad.
- Career paths
- Why us?
- Bar Manager
- Food & Drink Manufacturer
- Hotel Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Waiter / Waitress
- Industry standard training facilities in the professional kitchens of our training restaurants
- Seminars from visiting professionals and excellent digital resources such as iTouches for students to view demonstrations
- High levels of 'hands-on' learning to prepare you for the world of work
- Excellent links with industry creating real work opportunities
- Opportunity to learn outside your specialist main course, including include sports activities and volunteering
- Join the Student Voice and make new friends
- Dedicated team of learning support specialists, helping you to achieve your highest potential
Catering and Hospitality students enjoy taking part in work experience at local establishments and at national events such as the Cheltenham Gold Cup Festival, Aintree Grand National, British Open Golf Tournament and Chester Races.
Our interactive map will show you what courses we offer at a venue local to you.
Launch the Venue Map
Recently made redundant?
You could be entitled to funding to help you return to work.
Find out more