Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy courses at Coleg Cambria will enable you to develop practical skills by working with clients in our highly commercial salons or barbering facilities, whilst gaining the knowledge required to work in the industry from our experienced tutors.
By using high end industry products, learners can enjoy excellent employment opportunities both locally and nationally.
- Career paths
- Why us?
- Hairdresser / Hair Stylist
- Beauty Therapist
- Complementary Therapist
- Lecturer / Trainer
- Salon Manager
- Self Employed
- Highly equipped industry standard salons
- High levels of 'hands-on' learning to prepare you for the world of work
- Excellent links with industry creating real work opportunities
- Enter National competitions and represent your college
- Opportunity to learn outside your specialist main course, including include sports activities and volunteering
- Join the Student Voice and make new friends
- Dedicated team of learning support specialists, helping you to achieve your highest potential
Having a sparkling personality is a must have in this industry as being sociable and having a good rapport with your clients is the ultimate key to success.
Our interactive map will show you what courses we offer at a venue local to you.
Launch the Venue Map
Recently made redundant?
You could be entitled to funding to help you return to work.
Find out more