Coleg Cambria courses in this area provide you with a range of engineering skills that can be used to enable you to follow a range of career paths in the sector.
Coleg Cambria has strong links with major engineering employers in the area and many learners progress to secure Apprenticeships where they can further develop their skills.
Coleg Cambria is a recognised ATA (Automotive Technician Accreditation) accredited centre and our tutors have vast industry experience.
- Career paths
- Why us?
- Aerospace Engineer
- Computer Aided
- Design Technician
- Electrical / Electronics
- Motor Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Motor Vehicle Service Technician
- Mechanical Engineer
- Self Employment
- High levels of 'hands-on' learning to prepare you for the world of work
- Excellent links with industry creating real work opportunities
- Enter National competitions and represent your college
- Opportunity to learn outside your specialist main course, including include sports activities and volunteering
- Join the Student Voice and make new friends
- Dedicated team of learning support specialists, helping you to achieve your highest potential
Coleg Cambria’s Engineering Department offers one of the widest ranges of engineering disciplines available to learners in the UK.
Our interactive map will show you what courses we offer at a venue local to you.
Launch the Venue Map
Recently made redundant?
You could be entitled to funding to help you return to work.
Find out more