Information and Communication Technology (ICT) courses at Coleg Cambria will help you build on your interest in the subject and develop the skills essential to find work in this fast moving industry.
You will have access to a wide range of vocational and academic computing and IT programmes designed to meet individual needs. By studying the Level 3 course you will be able to move on to University to study for a degree in ICT and related areas.
- Career paths
- Why us?
- Computer Operator
- E-business Specialist
- Games Designer
- IT Support Technician
- Software Designer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Support
- Web Designer
- You will have access to the latest computing hardware and software in our designated suites
- We have Cisco Regional Academy status
- Range of vocational and academic computing and IT programmes to meet individual needs
- You will experience a range of learning approaches in a supportive classroom environment
- Experienced tutors to guide your learning
- Opportunity to learn outside your specialist main course, including include sports activities and volunteering
- Join the Student Voice and make new friends
- Dedicated team of learning support specialists, helping you to achieve your highest potential
The ICT industry designs, develops, manufactures, sells, installs and maintains computer-based information systems. Over 21 million people use ICT at work every day in the UK.
The opportunities for career advancement, self-development and financial reward are excellent.
Our interactive map will show you what courses we offer at a venue local to you.
Launch the Venue Map
Recently made redundant?
You could be entitled to funding to help you return to work.
Find out more