Creative arts students at Coleg Cambria are guided by enthusiastic tutors with a wealth of industry experience and will enjoy superb specialist facilities. These include a recently refurbished HD TV studio, digital media Mac suites, art gallery, and the Creative Arts Enterprise Centre "thinc" (including specialist photographic, quilting /weaving, and graphic design studios).
These resources allow students and professionals to experience new ways of working which are not available elsewhere in North Wales. Our well-equipped studios also cater for art, textiles, CAD, printmaking, enterprise, 3D, ceramics, video and digital media. Students also benefit from the Regional Print Centre (a partnership project with the Arts Council of Wales) and a College radio station. Students also take part in an exciting programme of visits and lectures/workshops by guest practitioners.
- Career paths
- Why us?
- Art Therapist
- Broadcaster/Film Maker
- Fashion Designer
- Fine Artist
- Games Designer
- Graphic Designer / Illustrator
- Interior Designer
- Product / Industrial Designer
- Product Designer
- Textile Designer
- Excellent links with industry creating real work opportunities
- Enter National competitions and represent your college
- Opportunity to learn outside your specialist main course, including include sports activities and volunteering
- Join the Student Voice and make new friends
- Dedicated team of learning support specialists, helping you to achieve your highest potential
The creative industries in Wales employ around 24,000 people and contribute an estimated £750 million to the Welsh economy!
Our interactive map will show you what courses we offer at a venue local to you.
Launch the Venue Map
Recently made redundant?
You could be entitled to funding to help you return to work.
Find out more