March Live Virtual EventsRegister to join a subject tutor live so you can find out all you need to know about studying at Cambria.
We would love to be meeting you face to face, but as we can’t, we want to make sure you can find out everything you need to know about studying at Cambria from the comfort of your sofa.
Our live virtual events will give you the opportunity to meet with our tutors online so you can hear more about college and the courses you’re interested in. Plus…you can ask any questions you might have.
How to register
- Simply click on the subject(s) you’re interested in studying below.
- Select the college site you wish to study that subject at.
- Register your place at the live event(s) using Eventbrite.
You can register for as many subjects as you want so make sure you do this to get any of those nagging questions you have answered by our helpful staff.
What happens then
- You will be emailed a link so you can join us on the day and time of your virtual event. You can even add the event to your calendar so you don’t forget!
- We’ll remind you via email nearer the time that you’re registered to join one or more of our live events.
- Use the link(s) you’ve been emailed between the times specified to join your subject(s) tutor(s) live sessions.
- Ask our teams the questions you’d like answered or just listen to what others on the chat are asking.
All staff manning our live virtual events will be online from 5pm to 8pm on the night of your chosen event. So, if you can’t make the start, don’t worry we’ll be on hand until 8pm that night for you to drop in and join the video chat session.
So what are you waiting for?
Register for the live event(s) you’re interested by selecting the subject area(s) below