About AGCOThis AGCO Diploma training scheme is a partnership between industry leader AGCO and agricultural engineering education specialists Coleg Cambria Llysfasi. This industry approved training is designed to allow young agricultural engineers to progress into positions within AGCO dealerships across the UK. To apply and register to the AGCO Diploma training scheme please find the information below.
What are the key benefits?
- Run by AGCO trained lecturers and instructors
- Monitors your progress at work and at college to uphold and exceed all required national standards and qualifications
- Gives apprentices additional soft skills to help in the work place
- The college is working with a range of industry and awarding bodies to ensure that the content is relevant to the industry
- Includes Manufacturer Technical Training at AGCO’s training academy
- Broad range of machinery accessed to ensure apprentices are working on the latest technology where appropriate