Graduation Ceremonyat the Cambria Business School
- Graduation Ceremony Information - Students
- Graduation Ceremony Information - Staff
- Arrival time – If you are graduating please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to get gowned up. The ceremony will start at 5pm prompt.
There will be a dressing room available for changing.
- Ordering gowns – Anyone wishing to graduate will be required to wear a cap and gown. Please ensure you know the name of the
qualification awarding body so you order the correct gown colours. Gowns need to be ordered here.
You will need to order your gown NO LATER THAN 23RD January, there will be no spare gowns to hire on the day.
The gowns will be delivered to Cambria Business School – Northop and will be available to you to gown up before the ceremony.
- Photography – There will be a professional photographer at the event. Photos will be available to purchase at a cost after the event.
- Guests – Each graduate is allowed to bring along two guests and an employer representative to the graduation event. Please state your employer name and contact on the RSVP form.
- Gowns – Wearing a gown is optional. If you wish to wear a gown please speak to your line manager.
- Parking – Please ensure you park on the other side of the Northop site to ensure there is enough parking space for guests.