Salon Celstryn has 7 hair, beauty and complementary therapy rooms offering all aspects of professional treatments to the public at fantastic prices.
The Salon allows our students to develop their skills in a supervised and controlled environment, enabling them to gain the skills needed to work in industry. All students are trained to the highest of standards and offer clients the latest of treatments at a fraction of high street prices.
The Salon is open for appointments for the general public, as well as students, throughout term time.
A full range of hair styling treatments including free consultations and regular promotions are available to clients within 'The Salon' and the 'Salon Celstryn Hair'. The Salon Celstryn Hair is a specialist hair salon also located at Coleg Cambria - Deeside offering advanced level treatments.
Escape from the strains of everyday life and enjoy total relaxation within The Salon's tranquil environment. A fantastic range of affordable treatments including Hot Stone Massage and Hopi Ear candles are available.
You can relax and unwind in a professional environment whilst experiencing luxury treatments using award winning products.
Salon Celstryn Hair
Commercial Salon for Hairdressing
Open term time.
Monday-Friday 9.30am until 4pm.
Open late nights Wednesday and Thursday evening 4.30pm until 7.30pm
Salon Celstryn Beauty
Commercial Beauty Salon
t: 01978 267006
Open term time.
Monday-Friday 9.30am until 4pm
Thursday evening 4.30pm until 7.30pm
The weeks we are closed
- Monday 20th February until Friday 24th February (Half Term)
- Monday 10th April until Friday 21st April (Easter Break)
- Monday 1st May (Bank Holiday)
- Monday 29th May until Friday 2nd June (Half Term)
- Students finish on Friday 23rd June for the summer
Things to know
- A full range of retail products and gift vouchers are available at The Salon main reception.
- We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Free parking is available at The Salon but may be limited during busy periods.
- Potential clients wishing to undertake treatments must be a minimum of 16 years of age. Haircutting is available to under 16s when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
How to find us