Construction & Building Services
- Building Services
- Why choose Cambria?
- Career Paths
The construction industry is one of the largest employment sectors in the UK and can offer high earnings for those skilled in the construction trades.
The industry offers a huge variety of career opportunities across hundreds of trades. Construction today is a modern industry with digital, design and sustainability focused office careers as well as craft based. You will be taught by industry experts in a realistic work environment and our modern Construction Skills Centres allow you to learn using the latest technology and specialist equipment.
The Building Services industry is a large employment market and offers a wide variety of opportunities for those wishing to work in domestic, commercial, agricultural and industrial environments.At Coleg Cambria you can study Plumbing and Heating, Electrical Installation, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and Heating and Ventilation. Our programmes will teach you safe working practices as well as designing, planning, installing, testing and commissioning the systems involved.
Why choose Cambria?
- Pathways to Higher Education
- Construction Skills Centres
- Enhanced programmes that lead to employment
- Specialist facilities, equipment and workshops
- Opportunity to compete in national skills competitions
- Excellent links with industry experts and businesses
- Building Information Modelling system (BIM)
- Work experience with local employers
- Recognition from Industry Awards
• Quantity Surveyorand many more!
• Building Surveyor
• Project / Site Manager
• Painter & Decorator
• Construction Supervisor
• Carpenter / Joiner
• Building Services Engineer
Experienced salary up to: