- Why choose Cambria?
- Short Courses
- Links with Industry
- Social Media
- Purpose built agricultural resource centre
- 970 acre commercial farm designed to demonstrate principles in practice and the application of scientific, technological and business principles to commercial agricultural and food production.
- Farm enterprises: Dairy, Beef and Sheep.
- Strong working relationships with industry specialists.
- Developing skills in animal sciences, machinery, plant and animal husbandry, crops, grassland and business.
- Opportunities to gain additional qualifications for example in: Safe Use of Pesticides, Telehandler and ATV.
- Hands on practical experience on our commercial farm and industrial work placements are an integral element to the course and contribute to future employment opportunities.
- Extensive links with other agricultural and food related businesses, external visits and guest speakers are integrated into the course.
Why choose Cambria?
- Catered residential accommodation
- Extensive fleet of vehicles, tractors, field machinery and equipment
- Purpose built Agricultural Teaching Centre with laboratory facilities
- Extensive specialist workshops and modern welding facilities
- Visits to industry shows and competitions
- Lectures, guest speakers and demonstrations from industry specialists
- Entering competitions and shows
- Work experience with local employers
- Clubs and societies
- Community and volunteering opportunities
Shearing at Llysfasi
A short video on agriculture at Llysfasi
Agriculture AlumniDan Jones
Studied Agriculture at Llysfasi
Now the Sheep Farmer and Shepherd
at Parc Farm on the top of Great