- Develop the skills you need to build a successful future, whether local or global - as an individual or as part of a group
- Work with inspirational role models and employers and create a dynamic skilled workforce for the future
- Explore social enterprise and opportunities to work for the good of the community
- Investigate starting up your own opportunities and self-employment, ethically and sustainably
A safe, inclusive environment is offered to all. read more
- Engaging: Promoting the value of entrepreneurship to create opportunities and develop young people.
- Empowering: Providing young people with entrepreneurial learning opportunities.
- Equipping: Supporting young people to create and grow businesses
We are very proud of our partners and stakeholders in North East Wales who work with both Coleg Cambria and Glyndŵr University through a variety of projects. We draw on the experience and expertise of the business community to support young entrepreneurs and, likewise, offer businesses the opportunity to work with students and graduates to explore new business ideas, succession planning proposals and collaborative enterprise projects. Business Wales Leonardo Da Vinci project with European partners read more
Enterprise / WorldSkills Manager
CH5 4BRTel: 01244 831531 ext 4333
CH5 4BRTel: 01244 831531 ext 4399
Email: email@example.com read more