Advice & Guidance
- Apprenticeship Information for Employers
- Contact Us
These qualifications are for those working with clients in organisations providing advice and guidance services, on a professional or voluntary basis. They are for anyone aged 16 or over (Level 3) 18 or over (Level 4) providing advice and guidance in a professional or voluntary role. You could be working in careers guidance, for a trade union, in a school, in housing, human resources or in health and social care.
You can choose the qualification that demonstrates the specialist knowledge and skills you have developed, such as:
- Develop interactions with clients
- Understanding legislation and procedures
- Negotiating on behalf of clients
- Providing and maintaining information materials.
Level 3 Apprenticeships
Level 3 Certificate in Advice & Guidance
Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Level 4 Diploma in Advice & Guidance
All Apprenticeships include the following:
- Application of Number
- And the Level 4 Programme also includes Digital Literacy Skills
To apply for an Apprenticeship you need to gain employment and speak with your employer. If your employer agrees, we can come and discuss eligibility with you.