Large Goods Vehicle Technician Level 3 ApprenticeshipLloyds Animal Feeds are a family owned business with bases across the UK, they are the leading specialist feed producer in the UK. They work with customers to produce a nutritional solution that provides efficient production and delivery of Dairy, Beef, Sheep and Poultry. They are currently looking to recruit a LGV (Large Goods Vehicle) Fitter (apprentice) to the team based at the Oswestry, Shropshire site.
As an Apprentice you will work alongside a team of experienced mechanics, where you will learn to maintain and repair large goods vehicles, specifically blowing vehicles (gravity pump compressor).
The role of a LGV Fitter (Apprentice) falls into three main responsibilities:
- Servicing – working to guidelines to ensure a vehicle is running at optimum performance.
- Maintenance – replacing parts that have wear and tear before they fail.
- Repair – diagnosing the reason for vehicle failure and fixing the problem.
The techniques and daily responsibilities you will learn will include:
- Using diagnostic, mechanical and electrical measuring equipment to investigate vehicle faults and identify their underlying causes.
- Inspecting and preparing vehicles ready for mechanical work.
- Removing, repairing or replacing components to the correct specification.
- Contributing to a safe working environment, by working within Health and Safety processes.
Salary - £12500 (dependant on level of experience)
Please send a CV with reference number LAW1 to email@example.com by 4/9/19
Multi Skilled Construction Trade Apprenticeship - Cambria Maintenance ServicesWage: Apprentice rate
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Working across Cambria’s operational areas in North East and Mid Wales.
Information: We are looking for Apprentices to join Cambria, which is an expanding housing maintenance company and part of the Wales & West Housing Group.
We have apprenticeships opportunities for Multi-skilled, Gas and Electrical
As an Apprentice with Cambria your role will be to provide high quality property maintenance services. The range of work that you will be involved with will include reactive maintenance, plumbing, kitchen and bathroom refurbishment/renewal, preparing properties for re-letting, brickwork, fencing, roofing, groundwork and many other aspects of property maintenance.
Where your apprenticeship aligns to gas work you will be trained to install, service and repair gas systems and appliances to a high quality standard in accordance with current Regulations and best industry practice.
We are looking for individuals who are committed with a real desire to work. As an Apprentice you will have the opportunity to have a job and earn a wage whilst also gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
If you would like an informal chat about the role please feel free to contact Geraint Parry, Principal Operations Manager on 01352 714144.
Apply: Please send a CV to HR@wwha.co.uk
Job Alerts: To receive future job alerts from Cambria and/or the Wales & West Housing Group via email please register at www.latestvacancies.com/cambria
Engineering Apprenticeship Opportunity - The Real Pet Food CompanyThe Real Pet Food Company is part of Inspired Pet Nutrition, IPN, who make some of the best known pet food brands in the UK, including Wagg and Harringtons, but also many others.
At our Bodelwyddan site we manufacture dog, cat and small animal baked treats and high quality complete foods.
We have recently opened a wet pet food plant, which involves the manufacture, cooking and sterilizing of tray type dog food.
We have plans to expand both the wet and baked food plants and to increase automation on site of our current products.
We are seen as the premier plant in the group and the plant that will receive the majority of capital investment over the coming years.
The engineering department covers both maintenance and process engineering, providing planned, preventative and reactive maintenance as well as assisting with machinery procurement, installation, process mapping and facilities management.
We are looking to recruit two enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic individuals to join our maintenance team, as multi-skilled maintenance apprentices, with an electrical/controls bias.
We have a wide range of plant an equipment on site, including state of the art PLC ovens, packing machines, sterilizers, robot stacking systems etc, in our newly refurbished plant.
We are offering
- 3-4yr apprenticeship, with attractive rates of pay
- A chance to study to HNC level in an electrically based discipline
- Full on the job multiskilled training
- Good career progression
- Excellent opportunity of employment following your apprenticeship
The ideal candidate will be;
- Willing to learn and able to pick up practical and technical skills quickly
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Hard working and willing to try their hand to anything
- Punctual and adaptable
- Good communicator and team player
- Capable of attaining excellent grades and academic qualifications
Please send CV’s to ChrisAkroyd@ipn.co.uk by 30/8/2019
Higher Level IT Apprenticeship Governance - Flintshire County CouncilBased at County Hall, Mold, Flintshire
2 year fixed term until September 2021
An exciting opportunity has risen to join our Digital Solutions team as a trainee.
As a team member you will play a supporting role in the implementation of the IT Business Plan ensuring that services are delivered in line with associated plans, procedures and standards, relative to your area of responsibility. Your identifiable areas will include Web Design (which includes; business analysis, and web development), Website Content – Transactional Services (which includes management of web content management system, development of mobile and transactional services, systems testing, systems security and administration, web and digital services support) and Project Delivery.
You must be able to work on your own initiative, working autonomously to resolve basic problems and resolve incidents. You will actively contribute as part of the team and work with colleagues and the Digital Solutions Manager in resolving more complex issues.
You will be a strong team player and have completed or near completion of your Level 3 IT Professionals Certificate or IT ‘A’ level, grade C or above. Analytical skills, commercial awareness and customer care are important skills for this role as are written and verbal communication. You must also have 5 GCSE’s grade A-C including Maths and either English or Welsh.
Interviews will be held on 5/6th September 2019
For an informal discussion please contact:
Jason Snead, Digital Solutions Manager, telephone 01352 702826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively contact Annette Bailey, Learning and Development Officer, telephone 01978 267403 or email email@example.com
The Council recognises that the ability to communicate in Welsh is an important and valuable skill in the workplace and is committed to increasing the numbers of bilingual employees. We welcome applications for any post from candidates who are able to work in both Welsh and English. We will also support new and existing employees who wish to learn Welsh or improve /develop their Welsh language skills.
Manufacturing Apprenticeship - AnconAre you:-
- Looking for a career in Engineering and Manufacturing
- Have 5 x GCSEs grade 4/C or above including Maths, English & Science.
We are looking to offer apprenticeships in a variety of roles within the manufacturing plant at Deeside.
Earn whilst you learn
Please get in touch if this is something that may interest you.
Samantha McCormack, Human Resources Assistant
Upholstery Apprenticeship Programme 2019/20What are we looking for?
Motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious young people who have an interest in learning a trade. Commitment from you for 2-3 days per week for 8 weeks to complete the programme.
What will I learn?
You will develop skills and confidence to help you succeed in the workplace.
You will learn aspects of modern upholstery including Product Design, Development and Production Upholstery.
You will work as part of a team and be provided with on-the-job training and support.
What are we offering?
4 weeks working with us at our Deeside or Greenfield site gaining an insight into the Upholstery trade.
4 weeks attending college learning many skills to help you enter the workplace. £30 per week training allowance and help with travel costs.
Opportunity of a 2 year apprenticeship for 6 successful individuals.
Is it for me?
If you are practically minded, enjoy hard work and are a team player then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
You will gain an insight into our Company and see whether a career in Upholstery is right for you.
To apply for the Upholstery Apprenticeship Programme 2017 at Westbridge Furniture Designs please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ENGINEERING APPRENTICESHIP (MOULD TOOLING) - FibraxFounded in 1911, Fibrax has been a family owned business since 1975. The companies head office is situated in Wrexham, UK with purpose-built manufacturing plants in Sanok, Poland and Casablanca, Morocco. Fibrax are specialists in Polymer Injection Moulding, working in the automotive and cycle industries.
Fibrax is recognised as a great first place to work if you’re looking for a long and lasting career in Engineering - this is your chance to receive excellent training, experience and personal development.
Our Apprenticeship scheme provides a perfect way to earn a wage while you gain vital work experience and a nationally recognised qualification. You will be fully supported and mentored through your apprenticeship and be given support to complete your course work. The scheme is designed for individuals who are living and entitled to work in England & Wales and are not in full-time education.
Start building your future with an apprenticeship, and the sky’s the limit.
The candidate will receive the following training and development opportunities in order to achieve the required competencies:
- A clearly defined 3-5-year skill-based development plan
- 1 day per week release to progress in supporting academic studies
- A workplace mentor and personal development targets
- Structured academic progression to a minimum of Higher Technical Certificate (Level 4/5)
- Work based NVQ, minimum Level 3
- Workplace experience in an adaptive manufacturing environment
The desired candidate would have a minimum C grade in Maths, English and Science, as well a technical subject i.e. IT, Design & Technology, Engineering foundation.
The candidate should display the following traits:
- Self-motivated and aspiring
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with others
- A basic mechanical knowledge and keen interest in technical systems
- The desire to continually develop their skills and knowledge base
- An appetite for learning and personal development
By the end of the programme the time served candidate will display competency in the following areas:
- A nationally recognised qualification in Engineering
- General maintenance of precision mould tooling for plastic and rubber components
- Fault finding and problem solving mechanical and process related tooling issues
- Carrying out preventative maintenance strategies on mould tooling and equipment
- Use of both manual and CNC machinery to produce precision components
- Use of 3D Design software to produce component models and detailed engineering drawings
- Use of CAD/ CAM software to generate toolpaths and create manufacturing programs for CNC machine capability
- Ownership of individual tooling projects, from tool design through to manufacture and product approval
Please apply in writing or via email, enclosing your C.V. to;